Elizabeth Arden Plush Up Lip Gelato

by - Agustus 19, 2018

Hello 😊

What's better on a hot summer day than enjoying in ice cream? Enjoying in makeup and ice cream! I joined the the DIY Ombré Lips Makeover. I was one of finalists of DIY ombré lips make over by Elizabeth Arden @beauteous_you and @eblushid.

So today i made my ombré lips by using Plush Up Lip Gelato Lipstik by Elizabeth Arden. This lipstick in hot colors with creamy textures the new Elizabeth Arden Gelato Crush makeup collection is inspired by the delicious Italian ice cream.






A gel-based formula and they have 15 shades features especially gorgeous brights. The formula instantly cools and plumps lips, and feels absolutely amazing on!

This lipstick has mint scent, but if you like to have bold lip i dont think it is good for it, this is glossy. I always use matte or satin finish. So this is my first look to have glossy lips.





You May Also Like

0 Comments